Thursday, April 9, 2015

I can do this. Right?

I'll admit, I miss home. 
I miss the freedom of being able to go to my grandparents' house. 
I miss grabbing my keys and driving around. 
I miss hanging out with my friends.
I miss sleeping in my bed. 
I miss dance parties while cleaning my house.
I miss my Ninna.
I miss my tree. 
I miss. . . everything. 
*********************************
My heart is pretty heavy. There is so much that needs to get done in the next 26 days, and I just simply feel overwhelmed with all of it. 
I don't know how I'm supposed to pull my grades up. I don't know how I'm supposed to rest. I can sleep, but I haven't rested in a week. My back is beginning to hurt, my chest is heavy, my head is pounding, and my eyes are strained. 
I keep attempting to pray, to ask for strength. I feel like that's all I'm saying anymore.
"Lord, give me strength to get through..." 
Its all I keep asking. I thank God for this school and this opportunity, but sometimes I feel like I'm not cut out for this. 
I think everyone gets to this place in a semester, but I've been pushing my stress away, suppressing it. 
But here it is. Front and center. 
**********************************
I can do this. 
Right? 
**************************
My heart is just so heavy. I am feeling the weight of everything. 
God will help me through this. 
I know He will. 
But that doesn't mean I'm not struggling.
************
Please pray for the students at my school. Everyone is stressed with grades, classes, sleep deprivation, and just life.
I'm just so thankful for my little life. I really am. I'm thankful that I have something to stretch me this far. I'm thankful for a Savior that has saved me from myself so many times. I'm thankful that my heart is soaring with joy while I'm deeply stressing out.
**** 

No comments:

Post a Comment